French Toast Strata
131.46 calories/5.33 grams protein per serving. Makes 8 servings.
|nonstick cooking spray||0 cal||0 protein|
|1/3 cup Splenda granular (no calorie artificial sweetener)||32 cal||0 protein|
|1 cup Egg Beaters (or Egg Whites)||120 cal||12 protein|
|2/3 cup Skim Milk||60.67 cal||5.8 protein|
|1 tsp Vanilla Extract||12 cal||0 protein|
|3/4 tsp Maple Extract||12 cal||0 protein|
|8 slices Cinnamon Raisin Bread||640 cal||16 protein|
|2 cups Apples, peeled and thinly sliced||114 cal||0.6 protein|
|1/4 cup Fat-Free Cream Cheese||55 cal||8.2 protein|
|1 tbls Splenda granular (no calorie artificial sweetener)||6 cal||0 protein|
|1/2 tsp Cinnamon||0 cal||0 protein|
1) BLEND 1/3 cup SPLENDA, egg substitute, milk, vanilla and maple extracts in a medium bowl.
2) TEAR cinnamon raisin bread into small pieces (1x2 inches). Toss the bread and sliced apples with egg mixture in bowl. Coat bread evenly in egg mixture and pour into prepared lasagne sized dish.
3) CUT cream cheese into 8 chunks and place on top of strata. Blend remaining 1tbsp of SPLENDA and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over strata.
4) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5) In the morning, preheat oven to 350'F and bake for 40 - 50 minutes or until lightly browned and set.