Back to Main Meals
Healthy Trail Mix
- 1 Cup Pretzel Sticks
- 1 Cup Chex Cereal
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews or Nut of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Granola
- 1 tbls Butter, melted
- Garlic Salt
- All Seasoning, Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 Cup Raisons
- 1/2 Cup M&M's
1) Mix together pretzels, chex, cashews and granola. Put on cookie sheet or in baking pan. Drizzle butter over the top, and mix around.
2) Sprinkle on desired amount of splenda, and seasonings. Bake for 15 minutes at 400. Take out and cool.
3) Mix in raisons and M&M's, seal in ziplock bag.
Adding some chili powder, or cajun spice will change the flavor to a sweet and spicy rather than sweet and salty (as it is now).
You can also add or take out anything as you wish, mix it up! I didn't put the nutrition information on this recipe, I just gave a healthier way to make it!